How does it work?
Southview ReproVets are experts in freezing canine semen and there are puppies around the world from semen processed here.
- Semen is frozen in a pelleted form which is easier for inseminators
- Stored in cryovials in liquid nitrogen tanks
- Specialised extenders and techniques yield excellent quality semen
- During processing one frozen pellet is thawed to determine how many breeding units
(inseminations) from each extraction
- 2-4 breeding units per extraction depending on semen quality
- The semen can be stored indefinitely without deterioration
Freeze canine semen - €355
Freeze canine semen repeat within 1 month or 2nd dog - €325
Store frozen semen – 1st cane (containing up to 3 large vials or 6 small vials) – per annum - €82.50
Store frozen semen –per extra cane (containing up to 3 large vials or 6 small vials) – per annum - €20.00