Terms and Conditions – Cardiology Referrals:
- Animals referred for cardiac workup will not be treated without receipt of the patient’s medical history and authorisation of their veterinary surgeon.
- Owners will be directed back to the referring vet for routine ongoing care and examinations.
- Southview Veterinary Hospital reserves the right to refuse treatment to any pet.
- All work carried out including pets which are insured must be paid for on the day of treatment.
- We reserve the right to reschedule and cancel any appointment.
- All dogs within and outside Southview Veterinary Hospital must be kept on a lead at all times. Cats must be in a cat carrier at all times outside of the consultation rooms.
- Our facilities only allow for a maximum of one to two people to attend treatment with the pet. If children need to attend please make sure they are with an accompanying adult at all times whilst on the premises and in the clinic.
- Please make us aware of any behavioural issues your pet may have.
- We cannot be held responsible for any loss or damage to vehicles or personal property.
- We cannot be held responsible for any accident or injury sustained either by the owner or animal handler while attending Southview Veterinary Hospital.
- Please ensure you sign our GDPR form at reception before attending your first appointment.